Evaluating Children's Emergent Writing
ISBN 978-1-934732-05-2what are these?
Utilize the seven essential components of emergent writing to effectively monitor children's writing development.
- Domain rubric for assessing writing development
- Detailed explanations for each domain
- Children’s writing samples
- Tips for training teachers & scoring practice
- Alignment of the rubric to the Common Core Standards
- Writing prompts for benchmark assessments
- 8 ½” x 11” Book
- 100 Pages
Developed by Alvernia University Professor Dr. Kathleen Muzevich. Contact Dr. Muzevich for professional development and topic-specific inquiries. For all ordering inquiries, please contact Universal Publishing.
You may also like
Sign up today to start receiving all of our exclusive offers and deals right to your inbox.