Evaluating Children's Emergent Writing
ISBN 978-1-934732-05-2what are these?
Utilize the seven essential components of emergent writing to effectively monitor children's writing development.
- Domain rubric for assessing writing development
- Detailed explanations for each domain
- Children’s writing samples
- Tips for training teachers & scoring practice
- Alignment of the rubric to the Common Core Standards
- Writing prompts for benchmark assessments
- 8 ½” x 11” Book
- 100 Pages
Developed by Alvernia University Professor Dr. Kathleen Muzevich. Contact Dr. Muzevich for professional development and topic-specific inquiries. For all ordering inquiries, please contact Universal Publishing.